Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as a non-governmental organization, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. Caucasus Research Resource Center is a program of EPF focused on conducting and analyzing social and economic research in the South Caucasus, and supporting research community in Azerbaijan.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of tasks and able to work independently to support an executive team in program management, monitoring, documentation, and administrative issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordination of program planning and preparation;
- Monitor status of program performance metrics and milestones;
- Take necessary action to ensure project documents are completed and submitted to relevant parties for approval;
- Research for relevant background documents and references to identify issues requiring managers’ attention;
- Assist in organizing events, conferences, and workshops;
- Assist in producing program materials and reports highlighting program activities, and develop other outreach materials;
- Manage social media presence on EPF/CRRC pages on Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
- Assist with the translation of internal and external documents from/to English and Azerbaijani;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in social sciences in particular international relations, political science, sociology and public policy preferred;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant professional experience in project implementation;
- SMM skill is an asset;
- Experience working with civil society organizations and international institutions is an advantage;
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate critical thinking;
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional attitude under pressure;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work is essential;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Azerbaijani and English is required (Russian is an asset);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com by 23:00 , on Sep 9. Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only the candidates chosen for the short-list will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.