Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as a non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. Caucasus Research Resource Center (CRRC) is a program of EPF focused on conducting and analyzing social and economic research in the South Caucasus and supporting research community in Azerbaijan.
The Program Development Manager will be responsible to pursue opportunities that will lead coordination and management of proposal development to increase EPF portfolio of projects and its revenue streams. The Program Development Manager will design new programs to produce competitive proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design highly competitive concept notes and proposals
• Collaborate across different programs at EPF/CRRC to coordinate the process of proposal planning activities until its submission
• Develop fundraising strategy
• Anticipate upcoming calls
• Participate in organizational representation for EPF by attending and contributing to donors and partners meetings and other outreach efforts
• Lead proposal design meetings as needed and provide leadership on impact pathway and logical framework development
• Expand an extensive network of contacts within relevant donor agencies, other development implementation organizations, academic and research institutions.
An ideal candidate has to have a proven track record of competitive proposal submission and excellent writing skills. This position requires the following:
• Advanced University Degree (Master’s or equivalent) in social science or related fields
• Minimum 2 years of experience in proposal development and submission
• Experience in developing logframes and budget documents
• Project management skills are strongly preferred
• Ability to perform under time pressure, be flexible, work independently, manage multiple tasks and work effectively as a team member in the fast-paced environment
• Native English speaker with Azerbaijani and Russian fluency strongly preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:00, on 22 July, 2018.
Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only the candidates chosen for the short-list will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.