Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as a non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. As a locally registered office in Azerbaijan, EPF is the legacy institution of Eurasia Foundation (EF), a privately managed non-profit established in 1992 to deliver seed capital to emerging civil society in the former Soviet countries.
Caucasus Research Resource Center is a program of EPF focused on conducting and analyzing social and economic research in the South Caucasus, and supporting research community in Azerbaijan.
The Administrative Assistant will perform specific administrative and some financial functions including standard clerical activities under supervision of Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep track of the office equipment and stationary as well as supervise ordering and purchase of office supplies as needed;
• Arrange for the proper maintenance of the office equipment;
• Arrange accommodations, visas, tickets for the foreign experts and staff;
• Obtain bids according to the standard procurement requirements;
• Maintain database of contractors for frequently needed services of office equipment and fixtures;
• Assist in administration of timely and proper renewal and amendment of service contracts with suppliers/service providers;
• Coordinate short-term contractors hiring and maintain related files;
• Organize logistics of conferences, seminars, trainings, and meetings to be held by arranging transportation, accommodations, and any technical support needed;
• Serve as an office cashier, control financial operations;
• Maintain appropriate administrative and financial controls related to the assigned tasks and assists in preparation of monthly financial statements;
• Assist with translation of internal and external documents from/to English and Azerbaijani;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Relevant Experience & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree ;
• Minimum three years relevant professional experience as an admin or financial assistant;
• Good computer skills with sound knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Azerbaijani;
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24:00, October 19. Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only the candidates chosen for the short-list will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.