EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan is glad to accept applications for the internship program.
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as a non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, aims to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. Caucasus Research Resource Center (CRRC) is a program of EPF focused on conducting and analyzing social and economic research in the South Caucasus and supporting research community in Azerbaijan.
The interns will be involved to administration, research, youth initiatives, communications and other areas as per supervisor’s request. The internship position is currently unpaid, and selected interns are required to commit 20 hours per week.
- Completed at least two years of full-time undergraduate studies at a university or equivalent institutions;
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and prioritize work;
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional attitude under pressure;
- Exhibiting enthusiasm and interest in learning and working in new fields;
- Written and verbal communication skills in both Azerbaijani and English.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter explaining background, experience and why she/he is interested in our internship position, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only the candidates chosen for the short-list will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.
For more information about EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan, please, visit http://crrc.az/.