Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF Azerbaijan) is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. As a locally registered office in Azerbaijan, EPF is the legacy institution of Eurasia Foundation (EF), a privately managed non-profit established in 1992 to deliver seed capital to emerging civil society in the former Soviet countries.
The Caucasus Research Resource Centers (CRRC), a flagship program of Eurasia Partnership Foundation, aims to increase the accessibility of high-quality research resources, to strengthen research capacity, and to boost dialogue and collaboration between social science researchers and policy practitioners.
EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan is looking for an experienced specialist to fill the position of Program Director.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop, and manage research projects focused on analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Manage and implement research and evaluation studies as well as capacity building activities;
- Develop and produce research and policy outputs that influence stakeholders to promote innovation in service delivery and organizational efficacy;
- Initiate and set goals for the program according to the strategic objectives of the organization;
- Oversee the quality and success of all aspects of program operations, management, relationships with the stakeholders;
- Monitor scopes of work to ensure timeliness, quality, and accuracy of activities contractual commitments;
- Support other managers in delivering high-quality work in line with international standards and within the policies and procedures of the organization;
- Design new projects and draft project proposals in liaison with Development Manager;
- Support the President of Eurasia Partnership Foundation in organizational strategy development and design;
- Establish links with new external partners in Azerbaijan and abroad, and build upon existing relationships to establish the organization as a center of policy and best practice for evidence-based research within the region;
- Carry out effective communication with donor organizations, government counterparts, partners, and other stakeholders;
- Represent the organization at conferences, meetings, and other types of gatherings in Azerbaijan and abroad.
- Hold a Master’s degree in political science, international relations, sociology or in other areas in social science;
- Have more than 5 years working experience in professional organizations and/or companies, with at least 3 years experience in civil society organization;
- Have substantial knowledge in working in a non-profit, including relevant international standards, donor requirements, and the skills required for project design and proposal development;
- Be experienced in research design and methodologies within social science, in particular, public opinion survey design;
- Have robust communication and facilitation skills with all levels of the organization, including the ability to build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders and effectively engage internal and external teams;
- Work well with people in various communities, institutional and governmental organizations;
- Fluent in English (in both writing and oral), Russian is desirable;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work;
- Should be a citizen of Azerbaijan or have a permission to work full-time work permission in Azerbaijan.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 25. Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.